About Us New Zealand’s premiere contact centre
We make it our business to connect with your customers
Corporate Connect (formerly known as Corporate Call Centre) has been a leading contact call centre and provider of helpdesk services since 1998. In that time, we have handled over 6.5 million inbound calls, texts and emails and made over 5 million outbound calls, texts and emails.
Our multi-platform contact centre services include telephone, web, email, social media, mail, fax, text and online.
We handle all contact centre services personally, 24 hours a day, every day. Your calls won’t be diverted to a mobile or home phone number at any time.
Our contact centre can house up to 150 Customer Service Representatives and our flexible model means we can scale or reduce your contact team based on your specific requirements. For example, you can increase your dedicated resource if you are running an inbound telemarketing campaign or at peak times for telesales. Just as easily, quickly and effectively, you can pull back to a minimum contact crew for helpdesk support or when things are quieter.
Our in-house training team provides all our Customer Service Representatives with comprehensive contact centre training before they work with your customers. They also receive ongoing training, and the quality of their work is regularly and comprehensively assessed.
We leave nothing to chance
Our Corporate Connect training programme includes:
- Professional telemarketers, telesales and helpdesk support skills
- Understanding your business, services and products
- Good telephone etiquette and effective listening
- In-house systems and quality assurance processes
- Workplace legislation including The Privacy Act, The Fair Trading Act and The Door to Door
- National Certificate in Call Centre Operations
- Regular call monitoring, individual Customer Service Representative assessments and feedback.
Tailored, comprehensive reporting means you always know what is happening and what contact centre services you’re paying for.